Composition principle of foam pump head on makeup bottle distributor
1. The distributor is divided into two types, namely, tie mouth type and screw mouth type. From the function, it is also divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump, aerosol valve and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle body. The specification of spray is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml-0.2ml/time. It is generally used for packaging perfume, gel water and other products. The length of the nozzle with the same caliber can be determined according to the height of the bottle body.
3. The lotion pump has a wide range of specifications from 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time to 3.1ml/time. It is generally used for cream and washing products.
4. Special distributors such as foam pump head and hand button sprinkler head, foam pump head is a kind of non aerated hand pressure pump head, which does not need to be aerated to produce foam, and can produce quantitative high-quality foam only by gently pressing. It is generally equipped with special bottles. Hand button sprayers are usually used on products such as detergents.
5. The components of the distributor are relatively complex, generally including: dust cover, press head, press rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, suction pipe and valve ball (including steel ball and glass ball). It can be made of colored, electroplated and covered with anodized rings. As a set of pump head involves many molds, and the order quantity is large, the minimum order quantity is 10000-20000, and the delivery period is 15-20 days after the confirmation of samples. White and general-purpose models are often in stock.
6. Vacuum bottles are usually cylindrical, 15ml-50ml in size, and 100ml in some cases. The overall capacity is small. Based on the principle of atmospheric pressure, it can avoid pollution caused by cosmetics during use. There are electrolytic aluminum, plastic electroplating and colored plastic. The price is more expensive than other ordinary containers, and the requirements for ordinary orders are not high.
7. Distributor customers rarely open the mold themselves, they need more molds, and the cost is high.